Saturday 25 January 2014

2014

Hi everyone,

I know its been so long since I last post on this blog. The last post was during my birthday celebration last year and now it is already 2014 (so HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! IT IS STILL NOT TO LATE KAN? hehe). So anyways, I am thinking of starting to blog again as my online journal and my journey to a NEW CHAPTER. 

2014 so far is great and the best part is..... 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Oh yes! I'm engaged! I am beyond happy. It was totally a last minuted decision to get engaged because the planned was only to do merisik and engagement will only happen on the day of nikah but my uncles and aunties insist on us to get engaged right at that moment. So this is it. The journey to the altar begin. 

Please pray for us on this journey. InsyaAllah everything will run smoothly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment