Friday 31 May 2013

26 and proud of it!

So i turn 26 a couple of days ago. This year is just a small celebration maybe because im too old to be celebrate? Hahah. So the 'tradition' in our family when there is someone to celebrate i.e birthdays, mother/father's day, graduation is that we go for buffet. So for my birthday this year dad treat us at Equatorial hotel. Food was OK and I still prefer marriot hehe. Didn't do much as my birthday falls on Monday (semuaborg busy!) and brother and sister is not in Malaysia. So thats about it on my birthday hehe


S also was around coz mum invited hom and I was sooo happy he came and rush himself from work to the dinner. 

The next day I told S I wanted to have dinner just the two of us and i wanted to try Ben's. So again he rushed back from work just to take me for a dinner. This is also our monthly celebration as our 'official' falls on the 27th :) 


Super love the interior! Gonna come back again for their steak n cheese and carbonara :)

That was my 26th celebration :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment