Tuesday 4 September 2012

Men or Women?

I was watching Bella show at ntv7 yesterday and got hooked up until the show ends. It's because the topic was....

"should it be OK for a women to make the first move?"

Most of the women that they interview said its OK and some said they still want men to do the move.

I personally think that it is OK we, women make the first move but you just need to deal with rejection (if the men thinks that they just wanna be friend). I agreed with one of the guest on the show said "it's ok to make the first move. We are in the modern world..why not make the move but when the relationship goes on...let the men make the movessss" hehe.

This topic is interesting because it reminded me about my situation back then when I was "on the go" with S when I asked him on our very first date. Hehe...and next thing I know he asked me out again :)

Why wait for the men to make the move? Throw out your ego and dont be shy if you really like him just go for it and then see what happen next :).

This is just my point of view. I need to hear from you guys too :). What say you? Would you (ladies) make the first move or guys must make the first move?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment