Tuesday 28 August 2012

Life so far...

It's a wet Tuesday morning and its almost 10 o'clock. Still in bed and too lazy to get out of it. Breakfast in bed sounds good but I'm all alone at home. Semester break is treating me good but i have to start doing proposal for final year project and thesis too..arghhhh! As much as i dont wanna think or talk about it but since semester break is coming to an end *soon* and my level of worried stress is over the top *drama queen mode* haha.
What's been happening to me after the longggg silent? Hehe.

1) We've been opening a few bazaar to promote our clothing line and alhamdulillah it went well. New design soon. We are on a break now. (facebook.com/lynxbywiseguy or lynxbywisguy.blogspot.com)




2) One of my bestfriends is married now (last weekend) and I am so happy for her. She is my schoolmate and "minum petang" partner and now she is a wife! Can't believe this is happening but I AM SO HAPPY for her.








3) Open house here and there. Visiting relatives and a few movie night with my cousins kids (they are my nieces and nephews la kan?) at my aunt's house.

4) Belated anniversary celebration with boyfriend and i get to choose where to eat! Hehe. So we went to chillis. Delicious menu has change and so is the management. I think it is not as 'delicious' as before.




5) Raya shopping with family and boyfriend. Its been awhile since I last update my wardrobe. So this time I just grab whatever I loveee and just paid for it. Hehe.






A treat from my dad, boyfriend and myself heheh :)

6) Roadtrip to Cameron with friends. It was a day trip. A week before puasa. Sadly, it was rainning and the tea factory was closed on that day.







7) Buka puasa (not so buka puasa for me) event with my uitm girls. I came late so I only went for a hangout and bergambar session. Hehe.




8) August babies celebration at Plan b, Paradigm Mall. I think their serbice are quite poor. Workers are not friendly. Thank god the food was good (but not the dessert.).

They share the same birth date. Hehe




9) Trip to danau kota and bersahur with friends. Malam raya jalan-jalan at Jalan TAR with my family because abang needs a baju melayu and sahur at Pelita KLCC.

I took me so long to update this entry. It is actually 3pm already haha. So much to tell but I think thats about it. So far my holiday has been good. Sadly, it will end soon. I hope i get to finish my study soon and move to the next step! :)

It is not too late to wish you guys a SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment