Monday 25 February 2013

The daily routine

I may not be active in blogging like I used to but I do updates my daily routine (sometimes) on twitter and instagram. hehe

Anywayssss....

3 days to go before my trip to Japan and 1 more week till new semester start! (don't wanna think about it actually). Yes, I made it to final semester. Alhamdulillah. I cannot wait to get everythin done so that I can start planning what I'm gonna do in my next chapter of life :).

I've been lazy-ing around at home doing nothing (though I HAVE TONNES OF WORK TO DO) and going in and out of the house for catching up with friends and spending some times with love ones. So this is what I remember (HAHA)

A family outing. Bowling, movie night and supper at Midvalley


The un-planned dinner date with Subang friends :)



My booshooks (hanin's gave us the name! hehe). A date with them and as usual mesti tak cukup sorang. Maya is out of the country. hehe. Oh plus baby Khayla (kay's niece)

The 14 feb activity :)


The un-planned makan-makan. Just because we love food so much and we had an extra cash. So we spend it on food. hehe.

Oh not to forget some wedding invitation that I attended. Oh god, January and February also a wedding month but still tak boleh kalahkan December 2012 la. hehe. Well..I had so much fun on my holiday. Looks like 2013 is treating me well so far. Looking forward to each month of 2013! :)

That's it from me now. Gotta start packing for my Japan trip. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment