Monday 14 January 2013

Now that I'm free (for now)

Now that I am free from doing work (for now) and I don't have any exam to take for next semester (hoorayhhhh) but this semester gonna be a bit sad because I won't be graduating with my batch as I have one more semester to cover my design. Anyway..I hope it is not too late to wish you guys HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope this year will be better than last year :). 

What did you guys do for new year? I hope you guys had fun celebrating :). No new year trip this year as I am busy catching up with submission (I HAD TO DO MY STRUCTURE MODELS ALL OVER AGAIN AND I WAS SO TIRED OF CUTTING MY MODEL BOARD!). So back to the trip...I had to cancelled it last minute and told S if I go I'm gonna waste my time of not doing my work. This year kene sacrifice sikit! hmm. No fancy new year's eve this year. S and I only plan for dinner together with the belated celebration of our 29th month anniversary. Then went back home and sleep (you see how tired I was on that day). Everyday slept at 5/6 and woke up at 10. Crazyy! 

On the day of the presentation itself I was so beyond exhausted. Makan tido semua dah tak betul. Nasib baik dapat present on the first day even though it was almost Maghrib already. All I know that I just want to get this over with because all I know I just wanna pass this and grad! I need to kumpul duit lah! I wanna shop without any limits. haha.

And this semester I was staying at the studio andddd my friends tak percayaa! hahah..

Lets look at what was happening back then until I kemas my place petang tadi...

THE ROAD TO SUBMISSION LOOK LIKE THIS!


 My place. hehe. Showed this to S and he was speechless haha :p

 My stock of food and it only lasted for one day! 

My sleeping partner who is annoying btw! hahaha

PRESENTATION DAY!!!

 tick tock tick tock

The 3 stooges :D

Half of the studiomates 

and

*
*
*

That's it for this semester. Though I might need to submit a design report to the lecturer. hurmmm


oh and.....


LAST PAYYYPERRR :))

Now, I need to rest for awhile before I plan my work schedule for this holiday...(yeahh..i know..still have to do work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment